Federal Government Sites
- Office of Justice Programs (OJP)- OJP supports law enforcement, courts, corrections, treatment, victim services, technology, and prevention initiatives that strengthen the nation’s criminal justice system. OJP provides leadership, services, and funding to America’s communities.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse - NIDA's mission is to lead the Nation in bringing the power of science to bear on drug abuse and addiction. NIDA conducts research and ensures the rapid and effective dissemination and use of the results of that research to significantly improve prevention, treatment and policy as it relates to drug abuse and addiction.
- Office of Juvenile Justice & Deliquency Prevention - provides national leadership, coordination, and resources to prevent and respond to juvenile delinquency and victimization.
- Office of National Drug Control Policy - establishes policies, priorities, and objectives for the Nation's drug control program. The goals of the program are to reduce illicit drug use, manufacturing, and trafficking, drug-related crime and violence, and drug-related health consequences.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration - NREPP - is a searchable database of interventions for the prevention and treatment of mental and substance use disorders.
- U.S. Department of Education - organization that promotes student achievement and preparation for global competitiveness by fostering educational excellence and ensuring equal access.
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services - agency for protecting the health of all Americans and providing essential human services, especially for those who are least able to help themselves.
- U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration - enforces the controlled substances laws and regulations of the United States and to bring to the criminal and civil justice systems of the United States, and recommends and supports non-enforcement programs aimed at reducing the availability of and demand for illicit controlled substances on the domestic and international markets.